Troubled Teen Transport Assessment:
Do You Need The Safe And Personalized Assistance Of A Professional Youth Transport Service For Your Teen?
- Does your teen have a history of running away?
- Is your teen verbally abusive?
- Is your teen often manipulative?
- Is your teen physically abusive?
- Is your teen currently a runaway?
- Is your teen currently living away from home for or against your desire?
- Does your teen have a drug or alcohol problem?
- Is your teen unwilling to go to the youth treatment program or school you have chosen?
- Are you afraid of what your teen may do if you suggest placing them in a youth program?
- Is your teen currently in the custody of the state or housed at a youth correctional facility?
- Is your teen bouncing from one treatment program to another?
- Does your teen refuse to admit that they need help?
- Is your teen in any kind of danger?
- Are you concerned about the safety of your teen?
- Does your teen need strong encouragement to cooperate with the youth treatment program placement?
- Do a majority of the students at your desired youth treatment program come by a youth transportation service?
- Does your teen need extra supervision and guidance?
- Does your teen need extra support and constant vigilance?
- Is your teen unprepared or unaware of the youth program placement?
- Is your teen angry at you?
- Is your teen often disrespectful to you?
- Does your teen show unpredictable anger outbursts?
- Is your teen's behavior unpredictable?
- Does your teen threaten violence when consequences are implemented?
- Does your teen make verbal threats?
- Has your teen specifically stated that he or she will not go or cooperate with traveling to a youth treatment program?
- Does your teen not want the help of a youth treatment program?
- Would you prefer to provide the safest and most personalized transportation route possible?
- Does the youth program you are placing your teen prefer and/or recommend a youth transport service to help with the transition to their treatment program?
Answer: If you can answer yes to any of these questions, you may want to strongly consider an intervention and hire a professional youth transport service to transition your child to the treatment program you have chosen. Please contact us toll-free 1-877-258-2423 for a free teen transport consultation.